Green Bay, Wisconsin. Charlotte, North Carolina. Dallas, Texas. Reno, Nevada. Four
Imperial distribution centers—four strategic locations. What does this mean for
you? Prompt delivery of the parts you need to maintain an organized, efficient shop.
Imperial has over 55 years of experience in the fleet industry. Our streamlined
capabilities allow us to ship over 20,000 parts to 13,000+ fleet customer locations.
Cutting-edge Equipment Is The Key
Our distribution centers are equipped to systematically pick, package, and ship product
within minutes of receiving an order. Imperial’s “Just-In-Time” inventory
philosophy allows you to reduce your carrying costs.
Error-free Shipping Is Our Goal
In today’s fast-paced business environment, you need a maintenance repair parts
supplier who can deliver the parts you need when you need them. Imperial is up to the
- Orders shipped from Imperial have less than 1% chance of error.
- We guarantee a 98%+ order fill rate for all of our customers.
- Every order placed before 1:00 pm CST will be shipped that same
day—all other orders will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Emergency, Expedited and Air shipment options are available upon request.
- Our unmatched error-free shipping policy allows you to eliminate excess inventory at your shops.
- When it’s time to re-order the parts you need, you can be confident that
Imperial will deliver—on time.
Hazardous Materials? No Problem!
Imperial is certified by our carriers and registered with the DOT as a compliant shipper
of hazardous materials and flammable goods. Our track record of incident-free HAZMAT
shipments is the direct result of our dedication to safety. When it comes to HAZMAT
shipments, safety is our primary concern.